Fight NOLA Zombie Book 2 eBook Gillian Zane

Fight NOLA Zombie Book 2 eBook Gillian Zane
oh c'mon, Gillian... how are you going to leave us hanging like that?!?! I can't wait to read the next installment (when is it coming out??? MUST PREORDER... BRAINS...PREORDER.... BRAINS....).The character build out for Alexis has been phenomenal- you know, you might expect someone to lose parts of their humanity through a zombie apocalypse, but Alexis maintains her integrity even though she's seriously being tested with a few of the situations in the book.
I wish there were time for more romance between everyone (totally get it, they have zombies to take care of!), I just really enjoy those scenes far too much.

Tags : Fight (NOLA Zombie Book 2) - Kindle edition by Gillian Zane. Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Fight (NOLA Zombie Book 2).,ebook,Gillian Zane,Fight (NOLA Zombie Book 2),Parajunkee Publishing,FICTION Romance Science Fiction,FICTION Science Fiction Apocalyptic & Post-Apocalyptic
Fight NOLA Zombie Book 2 eBook Gillian Zane Reviews
Ok book 2 was better. I just had to adjust my out look on the romance part. There was a little more action. So with these two things in mind I upped my rating. Looking forward to book 3. Hope it comes out soon .
I thought the first book was pretty good but they just get better.
This one was action packed and there is quite a lot more going on. I like the development of the characters. And man! Talk about all kinds of conflict!
Loved it. Cannot wait for the next!
Second book and second home run. This series is already becoming one to reread for me. I will be rereading these and anticipating each new book! Sexy times and zombies, what more can you want?
Really enjoyed this book. I always love a good love triangle.
The only thing I dislike is that I really got to like Zach and Blake returning was of course what we were waiting for but I'm not keen on the idea of a threesome. Love Triangle = Yes, Orgy = No
Otherwise it'd be at 5 stars
Readers, you have to read. Great book.Well written. You will love, Zombies and romance,great love scenes. You'll love Alexis and Zach together. They're perfect together. Great sex scenes. I love how, they're can't their hands off of each other. Love this series.Thank you Gillian Zane )
Now you know this is pure fantasy...two hotties at an apocalypse. How spicy!!!!! Other then that, enjoyed the second as much as I did the first one. Can't wait for the next one to come out, make it quick. I'm enjoying all the sexy parts, yea, yea, the Z's too but not so much. Hurry on your next one!!!!
I have to say the more I read of this series the better it gets. When Alexis gets her heart broken, she swears off all men. Zach, Blake's best friend, helps her pick up the pieces of her broken heart. Along the way, he falls for her. After trying to fight her attraction to Zach, Alexis gives into it and then Blake shows back up in her life with his ex-wife in tow. Will Alexis forgive and forget or will she stay with Zach? Too get these answers, I recommend reading this book. If you like zombie stories and passion you won't be disappointed in this book.
oh c'mon, Gillian... how are you going to leave us hanging like that?!?! I can't wait to read the next installment (when is it coming out??? MUST PREORDER... BRAINS...PREORDER.... BRAINS....).
The character build out for Alexis has been phenomenal- you know, you might expect someone to lose parts of their humanity through a zombie apocalypse, but Alexis maintains her integrity even though she's seriously being tested with a few of the situations in the book.
I wish there were time for more romance between everyone (totally get it, they have zombies to take care of!), I just really enjoy those scenes far too much.

0 Response to "≫ PDF Free Fight NOLA Zombie Book 2 eBook Gillian Zane"
Post a Comment